Monday, February 28, 2011

hurray spring!

Spring is probably our favorite season in the Alm household - the temperature outside is just right for playing outside again and the days are getting longer. Donny has been loving the chance to play outside - riding his sweet tricycle that he got from Santa, playing baseball or just goofing around. I think he'd live outside if we'd let him. My computer is currently sans power (the power cord accidentally made a trip to Lenoir without me) so I don't have my computer to download pictures but I will soon.

Alex's next doc appt is 3/2/11 - his 2 month checkup - hard to believe! He has been kinda cranky recently but hopefully this will pass. Overall he is a great baby and a blessing beyond belief. And big brother Donny is great - the other day he heard Alex crying from upstairs and he came flying down the stairs saying "I'm coming Alex". He got down the stairs and sang songs to him - Twinkle Twinkle little star and ABCs. We got video so will try to post that soon as well.

-Stephanie

Videos


No comments: