Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rotations are over (at least for a little bit)

I just finished my Sports Medicine rotation in Greensboro on Friday and currently have the month off until Feb 23rd. This being said.. EVERYONE pray that little Donny comes soon so I actually get some time off to be with him!

We have gotten everything set up at the apartment for little Donny's arrival thanks to mom who brought the things we had to leave at her house after Christmas. We put together the last piece of furniture until we move (our changing table) and got everything set up on it so things are coming along! We also have our new little freezer (dorm fridge size only just a freezer) for storing milk (assuming that goes well). We are excited regardless because now we can actually shop at Sams club again because we have a place to store things! (our other freezer is TINY!)

Don thinks that little Donny will come 2/4/08. The planets Venus and Jupiter are making an isosceles triangle with the moon on this morning, the date is powers of 2 and the super bowl is right then too. We'll see if he is right. I'm actually hoping for a little earlier than that, but we'll see if it pans out.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Love, Steph

1 comment:

pam"n"chemlab said...

Steph and Don,

I just checked my messages and saw that you had this blog. That's great that we can keep up with things as you get closer and closer. I asked Mom last night how everything was going for all of you and she said that Step had a cold. I hope you get well soon. I have been to the hospital and down at home with my 1st ever kidney stone this weekend. I'll be praying that little Donny comes soon!!

--Pam