Thursday, March 20, 2008

Match Day!

So, today was a good day and a sad day all in one. The good part of the day is that I matched in Family Medicine at Greensboro NC, my first choice and my friends will all be in NC next year also (Janine and Meg at UNC, Amanda and Jeremy at WFU). The sad part is that this morning my Grandpa Jack passed away. We are delaying our trip to NJ a little bit to go to his services on Saturday. Here are a few pics from match day... enjoy! I hope you like Donny's scrubs!


Donny slept through the whole thing. I wish he'd sleep at night like that too!


Meg, Janine, little Amy, Amanda, Steph, little Donny, Lindsay, Jenny and little John


Waiting for my letter


Opening the letter


Still snoozing in my scrubs


Steph and Donny, Jenny and John

1 comment:

The Thekkekandams said...

Congratulations again on matching with your First choice! I know you're super excited to be house hunting in the next few weeks. Donny also looked adorable in his scrubs... too bad he didn't wake up for us...